Monday, December 16, 2013

Progress and Promise in Stem Cell Research

Very Cool Post.  Being Diabetic for 27 years I know the side effects of Diabetes.  I have 4 auto immune disorders and 15 diagnosis's.  We need a cure.  It is the 3rd most cause of death in the world.  It starts at Childhood but last our life time.  We fight every single day to live and even then it is not manageable all the time.  I hate when people say its not a big deal because we can manage it to stay a live.  The reality is no one is perfect and even if we were the world and life can effect our health and blood sugars.  I am 33 and feel the effects every minute of my day.  I go to 4-5 Dr's a week to try and control my diabetes and all the side effects of it.  At 30 I had a heart attack because diabetics are prone to gall bladder infections and this infection almost took my life.  When donating to a cause this year please keep diabetes in mind.  I like to say I have Live-abetes not diabetes and I live my diabetes everyday.  Please share to help awareness.
Progress and Promise in Stem Cell Research

No comments:

Post a Comment